Saturday, January 08, 2005

05

Well damn, another year has come and gone can you believe it? It's been...interesting.

So have you broken your ny's resolutions already? I haven't even decided what mine all are yet. A few that I've come up with so far:


*Catch up on paying bills (and don't get behind ever again on pain of death). This will actually be accomplished in the next two months believe it or not. After sitting down and re-arranging some things it was actually pretty painless...wish I would have done this last year *sigh*.

* Get rid of junk. Have you looked inside those dusty old boxes in the back of the (storage room/closet/basement)? Well I have, and it's scary as hell. Where did it all come from? There's gotta be somebody on eBay who'll buy this shit.

* Take more chances.

* Enjoy life. Yeah, so this is one of those things that sounds like it belongs in a cigarette ad (which is ironic if you think about it). But I'm tired of looking to the past and thinking 'Hey, that was a lot of fun.' except when I was actually living it, things --seemed-- so miserable. There's always those one or two running dramas that put a cloud over everything, but in retrospect are not even worth it.


That's all I can think of for now. Maybe I'll stick with those, maybe I'll come up with more. But for now I'm off to see if I can get rid of some of this junk in the closet...

Quote of the Day:

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
-- Elbert Hubbard





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home