Monday, June 13, 2005

Damn! Michael Jackson Found Not Guilty

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's had a few minutes to sink in and I still can't believe it. I didn't think that the case was a slam dunk, but I honestly thought he would be convicted in the end. At least on a few of the counts.

Young boys sleeping in his bed for hundreds of days at a time. Books with naked children sprawled out in suggestive poses in his bedroom. If it had been your average joe off the street he would have been convicted in a heartbeat.

Right now I'm watching Michael Jackson walk out of the courtroom to the screaming adoration of his fans. He seems somber. But my thoughts keep going back to the little boys who were molested...how many more like them will there be now that Michael Jackson has been has been given a free pass?

*Sigh*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More Michael Jackson Posts:

God Punishes California

MJ Is Black? Yeah Right!

Meanwhile In MJ's Bed...

Don't Be Fooled

Michael Jackson's Face Pt 2

Michael Jackson's Face

2 Comments:

Anonymous liz said...

Who would have thought? My kids were talking about it today, and I think they were a little surprised, too.

8:16 PM  
Blogger whosthere said...

I just saw on Headline News that at least one of the jurors went to Michael Jackson's "victory" party. WTF?? That's messed up!

Ironically MJ himself didn't even show up.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home